We’re not just interested in whether you are good with numbers, it’s just as important is how you get on with people, whether this is our clients or other team members.
Duncan & Toplis can offer you the chance to train in an outstanding firm with strong links to the local business community. We have all the benefits of a large independent practice but we’re small and friendly enough to recognise your individual commitment and contribution.
- Confident, independent and outgoing
- Committed, dependable and willing to learn
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with plenty of drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work well alone and as part of a team, helping others to solve problems
- Passionate and have a desire to achieve success in your career
We’re looking for people like you! To find out more about our early career Accounting, Tax and Payroll opportunities, and how we can help you on your path to being a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Tax Advisor, simply upload your CV.