The Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Lincoln office with all administrative tasks associated within the team. This will involve managing the client appointments and supporting all internal processes within the tax team and the wider office.
- To ensure all internal processes are accurately dealt with (training will be given)
- To actively take on all administrative duties as required including email & office stationery.
- To undertake typing and emails.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, filling and making up client files as required.
- To make client appointments as necessary.
- Other general duties as requested from time to time commensurate with skills, experience and status, this may involve covering reception and answering the telephone in the absence of colleagues.
- Assisting the team with meeting and travel arrangements, hotel bookings etc.
- Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office IT skills
- Must be a good typist and have word processing & audio skills.
- Experience of using IRIS Software Suite is desirable (training will be given)
- Ability to work flexibly
- Experience of working in administrative roles.
- Must have a pleasant speaking voice and be a helpful and positive team member
- Must have a smart image.
- Experience of working on a telephone switchboard is desirable but not essential.