The Filing / Administration Assistant is responsible for the filling system and to provide a professional administrative service to Duncan & Toplis when required.
- To be responsible for the filing system including the maintenance, production and archiving of files.
- To assist covering reception and telephone duties as required.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing and filing as required.
- To greet clients and make client appointments as necessary.
- To undertake the making of refreshments when required.
- Other general duties as requested from time to time commensurate with skills, experience and status.
- To have basic IT skills
- Experience of working in a filing/ administrative role.
- Experience of working in a reception/ client facing role experience (desirable)
- Ability to work flexibly re holidays and sickness to cover at short notice.
- Must have a pleasant speaking voice and helpful personality.
- Must have a smart image and be acceptable to present team.