The fantastic opportunity has become available for a Paralegal to work within the Probate Team.
The Paralegal is responsible for the preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, dealing with estate administration to include preparation of papers to apply for Grant of Representation and IHT accounts using software package. The role will involve advising on Capital and Inheritance Tax and drafting correspondence and legal documents.
- Preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deal with estate administration to include preparation of papers to apply for Grant of Representation and IHT accounts using the provided software package
- Ability to advise on Capital taxation especially Inheritance Tax
- Dealing with sundry other legal queries as required.
- Be prepared to travel as required to clients and our other offices
- Following up new leads
- Contributing to the marketing of the Probate Services team
- Legal support, including assisting on files, conducting research, drafting documents and attending clients. Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Maintaining documents and ensuring all information is organised in both electronic and paper filing systems
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents.
- Draft estate accounts