The Senior IT Technician is responsible for incident/change/request resolution and project work.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, career driven individual with a proven background in technical support who would like to progress into a lead IT role.
The key responsibilities of the senior IT technician are:
- Working closely with team members to ensure client’s needs are met, through the use of KPIs and SLAs.
- Managing workloads through the helpdesk ticketing system with minimal supervision.
- Acting as a confident point of escalation for 2nd line requests, with a desire to pursue resolutions to difficult issues prior to passing to the 3rd line team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable working with a wide variety of technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Have several years’ experience supporting Microsoft-based networks and Office365 in a similar environment. Exposure to Cisco networks, virtualisation technologies and telephone system would be an advantage.
Flexible working requests will be considered for this role.