A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding tax advisory team.
Under the guidance of a manager the duties will include assisting with all aspects of tax advisory projects.
- To be actively involved in advisory projects for clients
- To help the team with proposals and budgeting
- When the opportunity arises, deal effectively with clients within their range of expertise and to refer to senior/manager before any advice is given
- To provide tax technical and research support to senior/manager in respect of client queries and advisory projects
- To assist managers / seniors with report preparation
- To assist the wider team with tax related queries
- To respect client confidentiality and report any issues which may affect client relationships to their Director
- Ideally ATT qualified
- Must be enthusiastic, a good communicator and work well in a team.
- Must be willing to undertake study for professional tax exams if required.
- Must be aware of the importance of client relationships and their own limitations when speaking to clients.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare and develop spread sheets as necessary.
- Must have a positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to help others
In-house training will be provided