The Tax Manager contributes significantly to the provision of tax compliance and specialist tax advice and planning for a client portfolio, as well as completing work on special projects with a focus on Personal Tax.
The key responsibilities of the Tax Manager are:
- Day-to-day client management for an allocated portfolio.
- Working within a team to ensure the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical approach whilst managing expectations.
- Developing working relationships with clients to understand their business and to identify any opportunities for cross selling of other Group services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ATT or CTA qualified or qualified by experience (e.g. 3 years within an accountancy practice).
- Have corporate tax experience, although this is not essential.
- Be an excellent communicator, with a strong attention to detail, a friendly approach and a strong work ethic.