The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing professional secretarial and administrative support to both the Managing Director and other Directors at the Boston office.
(include but are not limited to):
- To provide secretarial support as required.
- Act as the point of contact between the Directors and internal/external clients.
- Develop a positive rapport with internal and external customers to manage the Director’s schedule.
- Dealing with all confidential secretarial and administrative matters in connection with meetings including Board meetings.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings, conferences and other events.
- Photocopying, electronic scanning, faxing, filling and making up files as required.
- To actively take on administrative duties as required.
- Other general duties as requested from time to time commensurate with skills, experience and status.
- Occasional cover for other administrative support team members as required.
- Must be IT literate and possess excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be organised, accurate and methodical.
- Must have a smart image and be acceptable to present Duncan & Toplis.
- Must have a good telephone manner.
- Must be able to work under own direction as well as part of a team.
- Must possess good time management skills and able to prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines.