The Receptionist is responsible for providing a professional front of house reception and administrative service. We are looking for candidates with experience or equally we will welcome Trainee level.
- To greet clients and other visitors to the Grantham office.
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner as required.
- Must maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Providing supplies for other offices on request and liaising with team to organise prompt delivery.
- To actively take on administrative duties as required.
- Other general duties as requested from time to time commensurate with skills, experience and status.
- Typing duties as required and produce work to a high standard.
- Dealing with invoicing as required.
- Keep a tidy and orderly work area.
- To arrange cover for holidays and absence to ensure that the reception function has adequate cover at all times.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Microsoft Office IT competent
- Experience of working in a reception/client facing role
- Experience of working in administrative role
- Experience of working on a telephone switchboard
All of the above are preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Must have a professional tone and a helpful disposition
- Must have a smart image and be acceptable to represent Duncan & Toplis.